Saturday, April 02, 2005

A Vision

In a vision
A world
Of magicians, genius, witches...
All with their powers changed.
I see crocodiles taking sunbathes in shores,
Sharks in rainforest's rivers.
Each and every snake have their poison
and the magic portion lies in our countless serpent´s heads.
My enemy is myself
and myself has a five eye´s face.
I see the universe and the Great War, chaos.
The white powerful light then God descends on Earth.
And my God is the same of yours.
Billions spotlights of spirits
where everything is the same.
A brand new world is about to be born
to over pass it all again.
No more deaths where love remains
And notinhg ends
In end.

1 comment:

Arouche said...

Ontem, arrumando meu quarto, encontrei
esses textos antigos (acho q eu tinha 16 anos + ou -) e como não tenho o q fazer com eles decidi colocá-los aqui como forma de prestigiar minha adolescência rebelde.